Converting files from the Adobe PDF format to CSV or to the Microsoft Excel format is a need that a great number of organizations and individuals have, but an easy one-click automated solution still remains elusive. The reason is simple – PDFs do not contain data elements in a way that their position on canvas can be easily determined (explained well here and here. Any attempt to create a software, that can read and parse any kind of PDF files and automatically convert the relevant data to CSV, is going to be futile.
So what we have done is created a tool that understands this limitation and lets you define in an intuitive way what information needs to be extracted and how it needs to be placed in the output file. IntelliGet first processes the PDF file and converts it into plain text format. Then with a small set of keywords, you can define the whole input and output structure. You can use IntelliGet to extract data from your PDF Order Sheets, Quotations, Invoices, Bank Statements, Vendor Reports etc. Just define the structure once and extract from as many files as you want.
Some of the things that can be easily accomplished with IntelliGet are:
- Pick data from file/ page / section headers or footers and combine with details
- Pick data from details section spread across multiple lines
- Identify lines or sections of interest based on various features like:
– Presense of specific words
– Presence of dates or numbers at specific locations
– Number of characters or words in a line
– Using multiple features across multiple lines to identify a section
- Pick data from the identified line or section using various techniques like:
– Pick from a specific line of a section
– Pick from a specific location in a line
– Pick nth field from tabular data
– Pick nth word from the begin or end of a line based on custom delimiter
- Replace the picked data using various expressions like:
– Trim, Concatenate, Substitute whole or part of the picked strings
– Apply arithmetic operators
– Apply conditional formatting
… and a lot more.
IntelliGet provides you complete control on the structure of your input and output files. It is Enterprise strength and can process hundreds of files in a minute.It comes with a Command line utility which enables easy scheduling and automation. There are numerous examples included in the application to get you going in a matter of minutes. If you face any issues, there is 24×7 free support available.
Download now and see why so many businesses and individuals have chosen IntelliGet
“It worked! Like magic, the jumbled data is organized! Thank you!
– Mission Health, US
“Worked like a charm! You all have built a great tool and provide excellent support!”
– CalTech, US
“Amazing! Its great! I haven’t seen anything that works as well as IntelliGet!”
– Lauer Appraisal, US
“Things have gone really well, and I’m enjoying you software, thanks!”
– Empower Electricals, US
“Thank you for your great support as always”
– Compuage Infocom, India
“Thank you so much for making a product that is so useful and affordable.”
– BlenTech, US